Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. We started the day by putting on our Easter best and heading out to an amazing church service. Nick and I feel so blessed that we have found a church home where we feel comfortable. We've been attending for over a year now and I can't help but feel Liam all around me every time I'm there. I can't explain it, but it's like he's telling me he's okay and is patiently waiting for his family to join him. What an amazing gift God has given me, to know that I will be with my son one day. I can't imagine the amazing Easter celebration Liam must have had this weekend in the arms of Jesus.
Although our celebration can't even compare to the one Liam experienced, we still had a pretty good time. Isaac once again got enough candy to last until next Easter. Talk about sugar overload. He scored big time.
Isaac looked so handsome. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I remember his first Easter like it was yesterday. I put Cheerios in eggs and made him crawl around for them. Wasn't that just yesterday?
Let the sugar rush begin. This was just the beginning too. He had another Easter egg hunt at his Nanny and Poppy's house after lunch.
We hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter. He is risen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment