Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Catching Up

I have failed miserably at my blog lately so forgive me as I try to catch up in one night. February and March seemed to fly by in an instant and here we are in April already. Now that Easter is over I figured it was time to post my Valentine blog.

Isaac and I have started a new tradition of making yummy treats every holiday. It used to just be limited to our Christmas cookies, but we are expanding the tradition. This year we made yummy Valentine cookies to share with Isaac's Mimi and Nanny.
The cookies were a big hit although I'm not sure why there were a couple of frowny face cookies. They all taste the same so I guess it's ok. We made cookies and memories.
I love being able to attend Isaac's parties at school. I haven't missed one yet. I love seeing him in the school environment, but most of all I love being with him and seeing the look on his face when I walk in his classroom. Priceless.
Nick and I celebrated our 11th Valentines Day together at our favorite restaurant, Flemings. It was delish as usual. We get the same thing every time and I've posted pictures before so I'll save you from this in this blog. Then we celebrated as a family by having a family candlelight carpet picnic. Nick made a heart shaped pizza that we enjoyed by flameless candlelight. It was so fun, Isaac frequently asks if we can have a carpet picnic for dinner.
I love my boys more than life itself and we had a great Valentine's Day together.


No comments:

Post a Comment