Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last Day And New Beginnings

Yesterday was Isaac's last day of daycare. It was bitter sweet because it means two things.
1) Isaac is off to bigger and better things.
2) Isaac is off to bigger and better things.
The daycare Isaac went to was pretty special. They were the first and only people besides family that we've left Isaac with. When you work in the field I do, it's hard to leave your kid with just anybody. They are some special people and I'm pretty sure Ms. Pammy and Ms. Elaine love Isaac almost as much as we do. But, Isaac is done with daycare now and will start kindergarten on Thursday. Kindergarten? When did that happen. Didn't I just birth him last week? He's growing up so fast and I just can seemed to process it as fast as it's happening. Maybe every parent feels the same way. I'm really excited though. I think Isaac is pretty bright, so I'm excited for him to start school again and watch him learn and grow. He learned so much in Pre-K and that was only half a day. I just wish it wasn't happening so fast. He keeps talking about "when he's a grown up" and "when he has his own house". To him, it seems so far off, but to me I know it will be here in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment