Monday, November 14, 2011

All Aboard Take Two

Polar Express is a popular movie in our house year round. Imagine our excitement when we learned we could experience the Polar Express for ourselves. We took our first trip last year around this time and it was magical. You may even remember me blogging about it as it was our first trip since our tragedy. We decided to go again this year and thankfully, my sister and her crew were up for another trip as well.

Last year we splurged and bought first class tickets. We didn't know any better. We had a great time. This year we just bought the regular price tickets and no lie, it was WAY more fun. The experience was just as magical and A LOT cheaper. The conductor was super nice and took a lot of time punching each of our kids' tickets just like the movie. Actually, all the character's interacted with the kids more this time around than they did in snooty first class. Santa was a big hit again as well, although my niece was pretty disappointed that he didn't ask what she wanted for Christmas. I told her to send him a text.


The hot chocolate and cookies were a hit again as well. Just like the movie. You can't even tell that Isaac was super duper sick.

Isaac and Brady are BFF's. I'm so grateful that Isaac has cousins his age that can be his pseudo siblings since his sibling bailed on us. I LOVE watching Isaac's face as he experiences something so magical. I'm sure the joy I feel watching him is exponentially greater than his joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment