Monday, November 14, 2011

Got Milk?

Got milk? Isaac finally does. I thought I'd give an update to Isaac's milk situation since I blogged about it so much at the beginning of the school year. You may remember that I was a nervous Nelly because I thought he was going to die at school if he didn't have me there to help him. Every mom feels that way, right? No? Oh, don't judge me. Anyway, just recently (as in late October/November) I have noticed that Isaac is getting milk nearly every day at lunch. I am so grateful for technology that allows me to spy on him and follow his account activity. What a relief for this momma. He still doesn't eat at school. Actually, he doesn't even eat the lunch he takes from home. I still think he's struggling with the "time limit" thing, but at least I know he's getting calcium and protein during the day. My cute little kindergartner is growing up and figuring things out without me. That little punk. Where does the time go? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment