Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving came and went. It's my favorite holiday. I come from an amazing family and Thanksgiving is really the only time besides weddings and funerals that we are all together. We had 24 people at our table for Thanksgiving and I am so thankful for each of them. I love being able to reconnect with my grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, their spouses, ect. We also enjoyed a second Thanksgiving with my husband's side of the family where we had 24 people at that table as well. I'm equally thankful for each of them. I have the most blessed life.
I am so thankful for my extraordinary son Isaac. I'm thankful for our little blessing Liam. I'm thankful for my faith that tells me I will be with Liam again one day. I'm thankful for my amazing husband who is my perfect match. Isaac and Nick's love is the fuel that keeps me going. I'm thankful for my health that continues to improve. A lot of people aren't as lucky. I'm thankful that God loves me even though I'm not perfect. I'm thankful for my mom and mother-in-law who are always there for us at the drop of a hat. Even though their children are grown, they continue to be amazing role models for us by showing their constant unconditional love and support. They both work so hard so their families will have happy and memorable holiday celebrations.
Even though Thanksgiving is over for this year, I hope that everyone who posted what they were thankful for remembers to be thankful for all the blessings in their lives throughout the year, not just on this one special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment