Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Bliss

Torrential rain hasn't spoiled our Easter Holiday! We started the morning with a lovely church service. It still gives me chills when I think of the sacrifice God made so that we can be free. We are so not worthy, but I'm so blessed. My handsome little boy was so excited to finally get to wear his tie to church for Easter. (We usually dress pretty casual for church so this was a big deal for him.)

Since it was raining ALL day we had to improvise and hide the Easter eggs inside. Who knew that hunting for silly plastic eggs filled with candy was such a big deal.


Here comes the sugar rush! Bring on the chocolate!



I'm pretty sure he ate at least half of his candy in this one sitting.


After a nice long nap on this rainy Easter, it was time to go to Nanny and Poppy's house for another Easter egg hunt. I'm pretty sure we're going to have candy until the 4th of July.



Notice how he lined all his eggs up. He's weird like that. Love him to pieces. Here comes the second sugar rush of the day. He may not sleep tonight.


I hope everyone had a safe and happy Easter. I know we did. I thought about Liam a lot today, but none of them were sad thoughts. I kept thinking of him spending Easter with Jesus today. What a lucky little kid. I'm sure that's way better than hunting Easter eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment